- Worship at All Saints
- Pew Sheets
- Holy Week & Easter
- Church Life
- Picture Galleries
- Pastoral Care
- Mothers’ Union
- Flower Festival
- Holbeach St Nicholas Community Fayre
- Children & Young People
- History & Video
- About Us
The Church provides Pastoral care for our local community. If you need to talk or would like a home visit, please call our ministry team.
Some of the Pastoral care we provide includes:
- Visits and Services at Care Homes & Holbeach Hospital.
- Home visits for the sick or terminally ill.
- Bereavement Support
- Praying for those in need.
- Helping with any questions about faith or the Church.
- Outreach Community Services.
You may just need to talk to someone about a personal or family crisis, we will always listen and help if we can.